Saleem Technologies has exclusive rights to the patent and Track’em®, a materials management system, which was developed due to the widespread problem of losing construction material in large construction projects. Lack of materials management is a major contributor to cost overruns and construction delays.
Invented by Saleem Technologies founder and CEO Kashif Saleem, Track’em® is a web-based, GPS, Barcode and RFID material tracking system. The advanced software system utilizes the patent and combines integrated solutions designed to make project management more efficient, manage time better and reduce overall project costs through finding an item’s exact location, including when, where, and by who it was last scanned. 24/7 monitoring can be provided for each piece of equipment from fabrication to installation and completion. Track’em® has been used by leading construction companies including Leighton Contractors, FMG, Worley Parsons, John Holland, United Group; and Downer Engineering.
Kashif Saleem said he is very excited to be awarded the patent and is looking forward for upcoming projects, which are already in the pipeline. He also said that he has received huge interest about Track’em® from around the world especially from the Middle East, USA and Canada
Track’em®’s materials database and information can be accessed online from anywhere in the world via satellite link (or Internet) using any suitable desktop personal computer and secure username and password. The materials management system has particular application to a construction site and sites where intrinsically safe systems are required.
The benefits associated with this system are:
- Helpful in avoiding costly down-times by providing up-to-date tracking and management of all items of construction material on site;
- Facilitation of rapid update of information on the database;
- Readily scalable to suit any sized project and fully compatible with other commonly used in-house software systems;
- Provides increased productivity onsite due to up-to-date information on material delivery, movement and inventory;
- Enables increased efficiency for procurement staff and material controllers by minimizing the risk of mistakes and reducing the requirements for double entry of data;
- Provides useful plug-in tools to facilitate visual representation of progress on site using 3D modeling software and a Progress Control Database
About Saleem Technologies
Saleem Technologies was born out of a desire to help companies work smarter. Our goal is to improve business infrastructures by providing sophisticated yet easy-to-use IT solutions. We specifically cater to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Construction industries.
Our company had its humble beginnings in Perth, Western Australia. Through the years, we have adamantly stood behind our values of integrity, great service, commitment and teamwork. Our dedication has paid off and Saleem Technologies now has been trusted by the market leaders such as Leighton Contractors, FMG, Worley Parsons, John Holland, United Group; and Downer Engineering branches in the U.S.A. and the Middle East.
If you would like more information about this topic, or obtain more information about Saleem Technologies please contact:
Level 28 / 140 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000